- Do you desire to move your legs when sitting or lying down?
- Is it very hard for you to resist moving your legs in such a situation?
- Do the words crawling, ticking, tingling, burning, itching, pulling, or creeping to describe the sensation in your legs?
- Do you feel that these sensations generally occur when you are sitting or relaxing?
- Once you have moved your legs, do you get any kind of relief?
- Do these symptoms generally come up at night, close to bed time?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this report is for you!
People suffering from Restless Legs Syndrome typically face problems in resting or sleeping. On a usual night, you’ll lie down in bed ready to sleep and just as soon as your body starts to become relaxed, an unpleasant and irritable sensation begins to bother the legs or even your arms. Trying to ignore these sensations of crawling, twitching, tickling, and itching or waiting for it to lessen just doesn’t work. Does this sound familiar?
I have Restless Leg Syndrome and created this ebook for people like you to find natural solutions that may help alleviate your symptoms as they have mine.
In this report you will learn:
- What is Restless Leg Syndrome
- What are the causes of Restless Leg Syndrome
- How is Restless Leg Syndrome Diagnosed
- Natural treatments available that can alleviate Restless Leg Syndrome
- Lifestyle changes that can help
- Frequently asked questions about Restless Leg Syndrome